- WHAT PERSONAL DATA WE RAISE
You can in principle visit our website without giving any personal details (such as your name, postal address or e-mail address). We collect, use and store personal information about you and the devices (including mobile devices) that you use when:
- You use our services
- You set up an account
- You provide us with information through a web form
- You add or update information about your account
- Join community discussions or chat
- or if you contact us in any other way.
We also use social network plug-ins that allow these social networks to collect data. Some of your personal data (e-mail address, billing address information, if applicable) are required in order to complete and execute the license agreement. All other personal information is optional, but may be necessary to use our services, such as the offer or contact information required to submit an ad. We may also collect personal information from other sources, as listed below.
Personal information that you provide when using our services or when creating an account:
- Data that personally identifies you, such as your name, address, telephone number, e-mail address you provide when registering, creating a user account or signing up with us, or any other means (such as a survey) or to make an information request).
- Posting ads, responses to ads, data you provide in a transaction or funding request, and other transactional content you generate (such as listings and other content you generate or refer to your user account, your search queries, Making and saving advertisements or searches, using the contact function in the advertisements or financing inquiries).
- Payment information (such as credit card or bank account numbers).
- In certain cases, you use your interests and personal preferences when using our services.
- Data that you submit through a web form, by updating or adding data to your account, by engaging in community discussions, chats, or when we communicate with you for other reasons (clarification of issues and correspondence / feedback, etc.).
- Newsletter registration: If you would like to receive the newsletter offered by www.type550.com, we need a valid e-mail address from you. In order to be able to check whether you are the owner of the specified e-mail address or whose owner agrees to receive the newsletter, we will send an automated e-mail to the e-mail address provided after the first registration step. Only after confirmation of the newsletter registration via a link in the confirmation e-mail will we include the specified e-mail address in our mailing list. We do not collect any further information beyond the e-mail address and registration confirmation information. Your consent to the storage of the data, the e-mail address and their use for sending the newsletter, you can withdraw at any time with effect for the future.
You may have given us the following consent expressly and we have recorded your consent:
“Yes, please inform me regularly by e-mail about surveys, news for www.type550.com. I can revoke this consent at any time with effect for the future. “
Personal data that we collect automatically when using our services or when setting up an account:
- By default, we collect information about your interaction with our services, your advertising preferences, and your communications with us. This is information that we receive from devices (including mobile devices) that you use when accessing our services. This data may include: device ID or unique identifier, device type, advertising ID, and unique device token. This information will only be associated with you when you log in as a logged in user, or when you have provided us with your e-mail address or other identifying information when using our websites, applications, services or tools.
- Location information and geolocation data, including those from your mobile device. Please note that most mobile devices allow you to control or disable the use of location services through an application on your mobile device in the device’s Settings menu.
- Computer and connection information such as statistics about your page views, traffic to and from the sites, referral URL, ad data, your IP address, the pages you visit within our website and services and information from the web server log files.
Personal information we collect through cookies, web beacons and similar technologies:
- We set cookies and use web beacons, unique identifiers, and similar technologies to retrieve information about the pages you visit, the links you click, and other actions you take as part of our services and advertising. or e-mail content.
Personal data from other sources:
- We will add personally identifiable information we collect directly from you to third party information and add it to your account information. Information we obtain from third parties includes, but is not limited to, demographic information that is publicly available, additional contact information, credit check data, and information from credit reporting agencies or government agencies, as permitted by applicable law.
- Social networks: We allow you to share information through social networks or to connect your account to the respective page of the social network. These social networks may automatically give us access to certain personally identifiable information stored about you (such as content you view, content you like, and information about the ad you viewed or clicked on have etc.). The personal information we have access to controls you through the privacy settings on the Social Network’s website and the permissions you give us when granting access. If you associate an account managed by a social media site with your account and allow us access to that information,
Personal data collected by social networks (social media plug-ins)
- Please note that if you visit our website and do not want the social network to associate your visit to our website with your respective user account, you must be logged out of the user account of the respective social network.
- FOR WHAT PURPOSES AND TO WHICH LEGAL BASES WE USE YOUR PERSONAL DATA
We use your personal information for various business purposes and according to the different
legal bases of the processing. Below is a summary of how and under what legal basis we use your personal information:
For the fulfilment and implementation of a contract with you and the provision of our services (Article 6 (1) (b) DSGVO), to fulfil legal obligations (Article 6 (1) c) GDPR) or to protect your vital interests (Article 6 (1) (d) GDPR):
- to ensure access to and use of our Services (including billing), in particular for the publication of advertisements and other content of the User and to facilitate the processing of financing requests, and to measure and improve the quality and success of our Services; keep our services secure and operational, and adapt the content of the Website and Services to what you might like based on the actions you have taken;
- to make the data correct and to verify it with the help of third-party providers;
- to provide you with the requested customer service by email or by phone;
- to grant you access to your stored vehicles and searches and other features offered by us;
- In order to contact you regarding your account, troubleshoot your account, resolve disputes, enforce fee claims, or provide you with other, necessary customer services (if we contact you for the above purposes, we may contact you by email, telephone, SMS or Contact the post office);
- to provide you with location-based services (such as advertising, search results, and other personalized content) using general location information;
- to detect, prevent and investigate fraud, security breaches or other potentially prohibited or unlawful activities
To pursue our legitimate interests, provided your interests or fundamental rights and freedoms do not predominate (Article 6 (1) (f) GDPR):
- to improve our services, for example by reviewing information related to blocked or crashed sites, so we can identify and resolve issues and provide you with a better user experience;
- personalize, measure and improve our advertising based on what you might like;
- to contact you by e-mail or by mail in accordance with applicable law, to provide you with vouchers, discounts and promotions, to collect your opinion through surveys or questionnaires and to inform you of our services;
- To determine your exact geographic location so that we can provide you with location-based services:
- to provide you with targeted marketing, service updates, and promotional offers that you might like;
- to verify the quality and success of our email marketing campaigns (eg by analyzing opening and click rates);
- to monitor and improve the information security of our services.
We have introduced control mechanisms to reconcile our interests with your rights.
With your consent (Article 6 (1) (a) GDPR):
- to provide you with advertising by telephone, e-mail or SMS or surveys or market research;
- To provide you with the www.type550.com newsletter;
- to provide you with advertising from third parties;
- to customize third-party advertisements that you may see on third-party websites;
- to submit your personal information for financing offers or payment options to our respective partners.
You may have given us the following consent expressly and we have recorded your consent: “Yes, please inform me regularly by e-mail about surveys, news and offers from www.type550.com. I can revoke this consent at any time with effect for the future. “ You have the right to revoke your consent at any time with effect for the future and exercise your right of objection.
Objection to the use of your personal data
If you do not want to receive any marketing and advertising messages from us, you can do so by contacting us directly (eg by e-mail to email@example.com ) or by unsubscribing from the unsubscribe link in the marketing or advertising message.
We can use technologies that are considered automated decision-making or profiling (Article 22 DSGVO). We will not make automated decisions about you that would significantly affect you, unless such a decision is required under a contract with you, we have obtained your consent, or we are required by law to use this technology.
- DISCLOSURE AND TRANSMISSION OF YOUR DATA THROUGH US
Your personal data is generally processed within our company. Depending on the type of personal information, only certain departments / organizational units have access to your personal information. These include, in particular, the specialist departments involved in the provision of our digital services (eg website) and our IT department.
We may use your personal information to third parties for the following purposes transmit :
- To law enforcement agencies, to third parties in court proceedings and to legally authorized third parties:
- To law enforcement agencies, government agencies, or authorized third parties seeking information in connection with a preliminary investigation or suspected criminal offense, unlawful act, or other act that may give rise to legal liability for us, you, or any other user. We will only disclose information that is relevant to the inquiry or inquiry, such as: Name, city, zip code, telephone number, e-mail address, IP address, listing content, fraud complaints;
- To rightholders who have entered into a confidentiality agreement with us in connection with an investigation for fraud, infringement of intellectual property or any other unlawful act, as we deem necessary or reasonable in our sole discretion. In such cases, we will inform you of the name, address, city, postal code, country, telephone number, e-mail address, company name and listing content; the confidentiality agreement provides, inter alia, that the data may only be used in connection with legal proceedings and / or soliciting legal advice and / or answering questions by the user who placed the advertisement;
- To third parties who institute legal proceedings or are involved in a lawsuit, if they provide us with a legal, court or equivalent legal act, or if we have a good faith belief that the disclosure of the data is necessary to act immediately avert danger to life and limb or financial loss or to report suspicions of unlawful acts.
- Third parties to us in the operation of the Website and in the provision of our Services (including the Feedback Solution, hosting and emailing) as well as advanced display options, in particular the integration of cards into Merchant Location Listings, and the provision of personalized Support advertising. The location information of registered commercial vehicle dealers for the purpose of displaying maps with location information in advertisements will be transmitted to external service providers that may be located outside the European Economic Area (EEA). The concrete third service providers can always contact us at the contact details provided.
Only in connection with the involvement of service providers for the provision of web analysis services may there be a transmission of information to recipients in so-called “third countries”. “Third countries” are countries outside the European Union or the Agreement on the European Economic Area in which it is not possible to assume a level of data protection that is comparable to that in the European Union.
Remain signed in
When you log in to our account with our services, you’ll stay signed in to your account for a period of time until you log out. In the event that you visit our website from a shared computer or a computer in an internet café, we strongly recommend that you log out properly after each session. If you do not want the shared computer to remember your personal information and / or credentials, you must clear the cookies and / or history log for your website visits.
- HOW LONG WE SAVE YOUR DATA
In principle, we store your personal data as long as we have a legitimate interest in this storage and do not outweigh your interests in the non-continuation of the storage.
Even if we have no legitimate interest, we can continue to store the data if we are legally or officially obliged to do so, in particular for regulatory purposes, for example to fulfil the commercial and tax-related retention requirements. We delete your personal data even without your intervention, as soon as their knowledge is no longer necessary to fulfil the purpose of the processing or the storage is otherwise legally inadmissible. Our specific retention of personal information is documented in our retention policies. The length of time we retain personal information may vary considerably, depending on the context of our services and our legal obligations. Factors such as the sensitivity of the data in question, the need to store your data to provide our service, your consent to longer storage, contractual or similar obligations to retain your personal information typically affect the retention period.
In general, be
- the data processed in connection with an order deleted at the latest after expiry of the statutory retention periods; and
- the data processed in connection with a user registration is deleted after the registration has been completed or when the customer account is deleted.
The personal data that we need to store in order to fulfil our retention obligations will be stored until the end of the respective retention obligation. Insofar as we store personal data solely for the purpose of fulfilling retention requirements, these are generally blocked so that they can only be accessed if this is necessary in view of the purpose of the retention obligation.
- DATA SECURITY
Type550.com takes all necessary technical and organizational security measures to protect your personal data from loss, unauthorized access or other misuse. This saves your data in a secure operating environment that is inaccessible to the public. If you wish to contact us by e-mail, we point out that the confidentiality of the transmitted information is not guaranteed. The content of emails can be viewed by third parties. We protect your data through technical and organizational security measures to minimize risks associated with loss, misuse, unauthorized access, and unauthorized disclosure and alteration of such data. For example, we use firewalls and data encryption, as well as physical access restrictions for our data centers and data access authorization controls. If you believe that your account has been misused, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org .
- YOUR RIGHTS: ACCESS, CHANGE, INFORMATION, CORRECTION, DELETION, BLOCKING AND OPPOSITION
We respect your legal rights:
- You have the right to know which personal data we store about you (Article 15 GDPR). If your personal data is incorrect or incomplete, you have the right to request us to correct it or to complete it (Art. 16 GDPR).
- You may also ask us to delete or restrict your personal information; this right is determined by applicable law and may affect your access to some of our services (Articles 17 and 18 GDPR).
- Upon request, we will provide you with a copy of your personal data in a structured, common and machine-readable form (Art. 20 DSGVO).
- In certain cases (in particular in the case of data processing based on our legitimate interest, or in the case of direct marketing), you have the right to object to the processing of your personal data at any time pursuant to Art. 21 GDPR.
- OTHER INFORMATION
Abuse and unwanted communication (“spam”)
We do not tolerate misuse of our website. You are not permitted to put other users of our website on your (email or post) mailing list for commercial purposes. This also applies in the event that you have made a transaction with this user, unless the user has expressly consented. If you notice that someone is abusing our website (in the form of spam or spoof emails), please contact us at email@example.com .
E-mail / messaging tools
a) personal data
Personal data is any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person (hereinafter the “data subject”). A natural person is considered to be identifiable who, directly or indirectly, in particular by association with an identifier such as a name, an identification number, location data, an online identifier or one or more special features, expresses the physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social identity of this natural person can be identified.
b) the person concerned
Affected person is any identified or identifiable natural person whose personal data is processed by the controller.
Processing is any process performed with or without the aid of automated processes, in connection with personal data such as collecting, collecting, organizing, storing, adapting or modifying, reading out, querying Use, disclosure by transmission, dissemination or other form of provision, matching or linking, restriction, erasure or destruction.
d) Restriction of processing
Restriction of the processing is the marking of stored personal data with the aim to limit their future processing.
Profiling is any kind of automated processing of personal data that consists in using that personal information to evaluate certain personal aspects relating to a natural person, in particular aspects relating to job performance, economic situation, health, personal To analyze or predict preferences, interests, reliability, behaviour, whereabouts or relocation of that natural person.
Pseudonymisation is the processing of personal data in such a way that personal data can no longer be attributed to a specific data subject without the need for additional information, provided that such additional information is kept separate and subject to technical and organizational measures to ensure that the personal data not assigned to an identified or identifiable natural person.
(g) controller or controller
The controller or controller is the natural or legal person, public authority, body or body that, alone or in concert with others, decides on the purposes and means of processing personal data. Where the purposes and means of such processing are determined by Union law or the law of the Member States, the controller or the specific criteria for his designation may be provided for under Union or national law.
The processor is a natural or legal person, public authority, agency or other body that processes personal data on behalf of the controller.
Recipient is a natural or legal person, agency, agency or other entity to whom Personal Data is disclosed, whether or not it is a third party. However, authorities which may receive personal data under Union or national law in connection with a particular mission are not considered as beneficiaries.
j) third parties
Third is a natural or legal person, public authority, body or body other than the data subject, the controller, the processor and the persons authorized under the direct responsibility of the controller or the processor to process the personal data.
Consent is any expression of will voluntarily given by the data subject in an informed and unequivocal manner in the form of a statement or other unambiguous confirmatory act by the data subject to indicate to the data subject that they are processing personal data concerning them Data agrees.
Questions and contact
Unit 3, 37 Pine St
Hawthorn, Victoria 3122 Australia
You may revoke your consent to the use of your personal information at any time with future effect by initiating the deletion of your user account by message to us at the above contact details.
(Cookies, web beacons and similar technologies)
- WHAT ARE COOKIES, WEB-BEACONS AND SIMILAR TECHNOLOGIES?
The specific names and types of cookies, web beacons, and other similar technologies we use may change. To help you better understand this explanation and our use of these technologies, we have compiled the following short list of important terms and their definitions for you: “Cookies” are small files that allow us to store on your PC specific information related to you while you visit our website. Cookies help us to determine the frequency of use and the number of users of our website, as well as to make our offers as safe, comfortable and efficient as possible for you. On the one hand, we use so-called “session cookies”, which are cached exclusively for the duration of your use of our website. On the other hand, we use “persistent cookies” to record information about computers that repeatedly access our website. In this way we can offer you an optimal user guidance, as well as “recognize” you and present you with repeated use as varied a website as possible and new contents. The content of a permanent cookie is limited to an identification number. The duration of a permanent cookie is 100 days; after expiration of these 100 days the cookie will be deleted automatically. Name, IP address or other information about your real identity will not be saved, And we also do not create individual profiles about your usage behavior. In addition, you may also be affected by so-called “first-party cookies” when using our website. These are deposited by the website you visit. It is also possible the existence of so-called “third-party cookies”, which are deposited by other than the website you visit. Web beacons are small graphics files (also known as “pixel tags” or “clear gifs”) that may be included in our web site, our services, applications, messaging features and tools, and are typically used in conjunction with cookies to identify users or user behavior. Similar technologies are technologies that store data in your browser or on your device using common local objects or local storage functions such as Flash cookies, HTML 5 cookies, and other web application software methods. These technologies can work across all your browsers, and in some cases are not fully managed by your browser, but may need to be managed directly from your installed applications or device. We do not use these technologies to store data for the personalization of advertisements on our or other websites.
We offer certain website features, services, applications and tools that are available only through the use of these technologies. You can freely block, delete or disable these technologies at any time if your browser, installed application or device supports it. In particular, use of our offers without cookies is possible by deactivating the storage of cookies (eg under Tools / Internet Options) in your browser, restricting them to certain websites or setting your browser to notify them as soon as a cookie is sent. The settings must be set separately for each browser you use. For this purpose, the different browsers offer different functions and options. You can also delete cookies from your PC’s hard drive at any time (eg Firefox: Tools> Settings> Privacy> Show Cookies> Remove Cookie / Remove All Cookies; Internet Explorer: Tools> Internet Options> Clear General Browsing History / Cookies). Please note, however, that in these cases you will have to reckon with a limited representation of our website and with limited user guidance. The collection and use of personal data using these technologies will only be done with your knowledge and prior information, by informing you in this statement of the use of the technologies and giving you the opportunity to opt-out of these technologies as described above.
- USE OF THESE TECHNOLOGIES BY AUTHORIZED EXTERNAL SERVICE PROVIDERS
We work with external companies, known as service providers, who are authorized, with our permission, to place third-party cookies, web beacons or similar technologies for storing data on our website or in our services, applications and tools. These service providers help us to provide you with a better, faster, and safer user experience. These service providers use these technologies to help us deliver our own content and advertisements, and to create anonymous website metrics and analytics. Further information on the use of Google Analytics can be found below in the section Distance measurement and Google Analytics . We do not allow any of these service providers to collect any personally identifiable information for their own use on our website or in our services, applications and tools. The use or collection of personal information by these service providers is subject to privacy and confidentiality agreements with us and other legal restrictions. Third party cookies are governed by the privacy policies of each third party. Except for the use of these technologies by our service providers or other authorized third parties, we do not allow third-party content (such as offers, communication between users, comments, reviews, etc.), cookies, web beacons, or similar tracking technologies on our site or collection or use of your personal information. If you suspect that any offer or third-party content on our site may collect personal information or use tracking technology, please report it to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- RANGE MEASUREMENT AND GOOGLE ANALYTICS
Range measurement SZM
Our website uses the “Scalable Central Measurement Method” (SZM) of the company INFOnline (https://www.infonline.de) for the determination of statistical parameters for the use of our offers. Anonymous measurements are taken. The SZM range measurement alternatively uses either a cookie with the identifier “ivwbox.de” or a signature that is created from various automatically transmitted information from your computer for the recognition of computer systems. IP addresses are not stored in the process and are processed only in anonymous form. The range measurement was developed in compliance with data protection. The aim of the range measurement is to determine the intensity of use and the number of users of a website statistically. At no time individual users are identified. Your identity always remains protected. You will not receive advertising through the system. For web offers that are members of the Information Society for the Determination of the Dissemination of Advertising Media (IVW – www.ivw.eu) or participate in the study “internet facts” of Arbeitsgemeinschaft Online-Forschung eV (AGOF – www.agof.de) , the usage statistics are published monthly by the AGOF and the Arbeitsgemeinschaft Media-Analyze eV (ag.ma – www.agma-mmc.de), as well as the IVW and can be found at http://www.agof.de, http: // www.agma-mmc.de and http://www.ivw.eu. In addition to the publication of measurement data, IVW regularly reviews the SZM process with regard to its use in accordance with regulations and data protection. Further information on the SZM procedure can be found on the INFOnline GmbH website (https://www.infonline.de), which operates the SZM procedure, the AGOF data protection website (http://www.agof.de/ data protection) and the data protection website of the IVW (http://www.ivw.eu). You can object to data processing by the SZM under the following link: http://optout.ivwbox.de.
We use Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google Inc. (hereafter “Google”). Google Analytics uses so-called “cookies”, ie text files that are stored on your computer and that allow an analysis of the use of our website by you. The information generated by the cookie about your use of our website is usually transmitted to a Google server in the USA and stored there. However, due to the activation of IP anonymisation on our website, your IP address will be shortened by Google beforehand within member states of the European Union or in other contracting states of the Agreement on the European Economic Area. Only in exceptional cases will the full IP address be sent to a Google server in the US and shortened there. Google will use this information on behalf of type550.com to evaluate your use of our website, to compile reports on website activity and to provide other services related to website activity and internet usage to type550.com. The IP address provided by Google Analytics as part of Google Analytics will not be merged with other Google data.
We also use Google Analytics reports for anonymous disclosures
- demographics (eg age and gender) and interests of our website visitors; and
- regarding the success of our advertising on other websites (eg number of impressions, clicks on ads)
that we receive through third-party cookies or similar technologies and process in Google Analytics. This information has been obtained by third-party providers about interest-based advertising. We also use this anonymous form of information for purposes of targeting and retargeting, to provide content tailored to your interests, including advertisements, on our and other websites, or to have them provided by third parties (in conjunction with the use of third party cookies).
Disable Google Analytics
You can prevent the storage of Google Analytics cookies by setting your browser software accordingly; however, we point out that in this case you may not be able to use all the functions of our website to the full extent. In addition, you may prevent the collection by Google of the data generated by the cookie and related to your use of our website (including your IP address) and the processing of this data by Google by downloading the browser plug-in available under the following link and install: http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=en. More information can be found at http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout or at http://www.google.com/intl/de/analytics/privacyoverview.html (general information about Google Analytics and privacy) , Please note that on our website Google Analytics has been extended by the code “gat._anonymizeIp ();” in order to guarantee an anonymous collection of IP addresses (so-called IP-masking). You can also prevent collection by Google Analytics by clicking on the following link. An opt-out cookie is set, which prevents the future collection of your data when visiting this website: Disable Google Analytics . We also use Google Analytics to analyze data from AdWords and the Double-Click Cookie for statistical purposes. If you do not want this, you can disable it through the Ads Preferences Manager . If you only want to disable or change Google Analytics for the purposes of displaying content tailored to your interests, including advertisements, you can adjust your Google Display Network settings in the Ads Settings.